Welcome to Plymouth Central Ambulance Service!
We are one of Devon and Cornwall’s leading independent ambulance organisations providing a fleet of modern, dedicated and fully equipped ambulances to cater for individual needs and requirements. Here at Plymouth Central Ambulance Service our fully trained staff are chosen for their caring qualities, ensuring every journey, short or long is professionally managed and monitored from start to finish.
We are a well established Private Ambulance Service and have earned respect from many hospitals and nursing homes throughout the South West, for our friendly and caring attitude and professional approach.
Our patient transport and medical courier service cover the local area as well as the whole of the UK and France with our modern fleet of vehicles which are monitored every step of the way using GPS technology.
Our services include…
- Patient Transport for the less abled through to the medically dependent
- Transport through the UK and France
- Blue Light Secure Urgent Courier Service
- Helicopter Ambulance for Urgent organ or medical deliveries
- First Aid and Ambulance services for Events
- Approved contractors for BUPA & PPP
- Contracted to several NHS trusts
- Specialist Ambulances for every type of patient
- In Operation 24 Hours a day 7 days per week
- Enhanced CRB checks held by all staff members
- State Registered EMT on staff